I don’t play fantasy football and I didn’t have a March Madness bracket.
Honestly, I’m not even sure what a bracket is.
But I do think about things like this:
Heather’s Fantasy Television Character Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team
1. Dexter Morgan from Dexter. It’s good to have someone that’s not afraid to kill. And he’s kind of hot.
2. Dr. Hank Lawson from Royal Pains. He’s like MacGyver but a doctor.
3. Jackie Peyton on Nurse Jackie. She’s a back up medical professional in case Dr. Hank bites the dust and I also have the feeling she’d be a talented looter and pillager.
4. Seeley Booth from Bones. He was in the military and now in the FBI so he has skills and guns.
5. Fin Tutuola from Law & Order: SVU. He’s got street smarts. (At least I think he does. Maybe it’s Ice T that is street savvy.)
6. Nolan Ross from Revenge. I don’t know if there will be computer access during the apocalypse, but just in case it’s good to have a hacker on your side.
7. Kalinda Sharma from The Good Wife. She’s just badass.
8. Roger Sterling from Mad Men. He’s always drunk so he’d most likely get eaten first, giving me enough time for a running start. And he’s kind of hot.